Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Video Game Review Previews

Alright, so, after having an XBox 360 for over a month now, it's time for me to reveal the games I got, and give you all a sneak peek at what I'm going to be reviewing.


The list:



  • Assassin's Creed - A RPG/Adventure, reminiscent of the better Prince of Persia titles, but with some serious flaws.


  • The Orange Box - A single-disc 5-pack of games from VALVe, including Half-Life 2, HL2 Episodes 1 & 2, P0rtal, and Team Fortress 2. An epic grouping which I have only begun to scratch the surface of


  • Bioshock - THE standard for Steampunk-styled first-person shooters with genetic modification set under the ocean.


  • Star Wars: Battlefront - If you haven't heard of battlefront, clearly you've been under a rock for quite some time. This, along with my next game, are my palette cleansers, nice for a break between the other three discs.


  • Guitar Hero 3 - Nuff said.


So, what awesomeness is to follow? You'll have to wait and see.



No comments: